Nose-to-Tail Pet Wellness
Ke Ola Pet Hospital provides full-service wellness and prevention care for cats, dogs, and pocket pets in Mililani and the surrounding area. Routine preventive care is an essential component of your pet’s overall well-being, and our medical services are customized to meet the specific health needs of your furry friend.
At Ke Ola Pet Hospital, our friendly team is committed to providing high-quality veterinary care in a warm, safe environment. We take the time to build long-term relationships with all our pet clients, some of whom we’ve known for years.
When you bring your pet to our full-service clinic for a wellness visit, we perform a complete nose-to-tail physical exam and the following preventive care services, as needed:
- Vaccinations – Depending on health, age, and lifestyle, we provide initial vaccinations and booster shots for dogs and cats. We also offer personalized vaccination protocols for puppies and kittens.
- Heartworm prevention – Early testing for heartworm disease helps protect your pet against this serious illness.
- Parasite prevention – We help keep your pet safe from fleas, ticks, and internal parasites, such as tapeworms, round worms, hookworms and whipworms.
- Dental checkup – A quick check of your pet’s oral health can help identify early signs of gum disease.
- Microchipping – We offer the HomeAgain® microchipping system at Ke Ola Pet Hospital. A microchip can help your lost pet find its way back to the safety and comfort of home.
- Nutrition and weight management
Ke Ola Pet Hospital also provides special care for senior pets, including annual physical exams, complete blood count (CBC), blood chemistry profiles, and dietary consultations. In addition, we offer laser therapy treatments to provide pain relief for aging pets with arthritis and/or joint disease.